I maintain an account at Medium, where I write primarily during NaNoWriMo and sporadically throughout the year, primarily about writing.
- When Inspiration Isn’t the Problem: It’s not inspiration I lack, it’s motivation.
- Cheating the (Honor) System: Why self-imposed rewards don’t work for me – and what does, instead.
- Write What You Read: Writing in a popular genre is great, but only if you’re actually into it.
- Stumbling, Fumbling, and Rebelling: What you do with your words come December is yours and yours alone.
- Unstill: I do not take kindly to stillness (written for a prompt about “writing spaces.”)
- Why I Take on NaNoWriMo as a Mom: I owe it to myself. I owe it to my son.
- Why Breaking Back Into Fanfic Intimidates Me: The world has changed since I first got into fandom, and it’s kind of great and kind of scary.